1. PovertyThis is the main challenge that businessman must face because this is a century problem of the Filipinos.
2. Skills and ideas that Filipino haveFilipinos are very innovative. They have a lot of skills that they can show for the good of the community.
3. Eagerness to alleviate their status in life.They also want to live in a comfortable and modest life. They don't want to pass the problems to their generation.
4. To take advantage for the opportunityFilipino's believe that "opportunity knock one's , therefore if there is an opportunity grab it.
5. Leadership capabilitiesFilipinos also excel in leadership that is why they want to become market leader when it comes to business industry.
6. Higher return on investmentFilipinos are good in numbers, therefore if the calculate that the business will have a high return of investment they pursue it.
7. Higher profitThis is one of the main objective for engaging of Filipinos in business.
8. Intellectual propertyThey don't want to share their intellectual rights and property.
1. Money. You can deny it all you want, but the vast majority of entrepreneurs get into the game at least partially because of the potential to make lots and lots of money. ...
2. Flexibility. Some entrepreneurs venture out on their own because they're tired of the demands of traditional work. ...
3. Control. ...
4. Teamwork. ...
3. Feeling of accomplishment
4. Personal Growth
5. Sense of Control
for me: by attending to school and learn what teacher's taught us, our knowledge will go further so it helps to pick our dream of what kind of entrepreneur in the future. be inspired to others, supported by family, and dreamed of being an entrepreneur.
N: if helpful, leave a Thank You. ~♡
The 5 Motivations That Drive People to Choose Entrepreneurship
Money. You can deny it all you want, but the vast majority of entrepreneurs get into the game at least partially because of the potential to make lots and lots of money. ...
Flexibility. Some entrepreneurs venture out on their own because they're tired of the demands of traditional work. ...
because we can easily learn something even in a short period of time
I have come to a conclusion that I'm not good enough to know the answer to this question.
There are many factors that could drive Filipinos to becoming entrepreneurs. Here are some of the reasons that I could think of:
1. You are your own boss. Instead of deedicating your time working for other people, taking orders or instructions from your superior, you work for yourself and there are lots of individuals who work better that way. You are only aswerable to yourself, not to anyone else.
2. Time. You mange your own time, you do not have to report to work from 8am to 5pm everyday. You can run your own business at your most convenient time. But we should not discount the fact that mostly successful entrepreneurs work more than 8 hours a day.
3. Kids. Common reason why mothers give up their day jobs are because of kids. No one will take care of the kids. Entrepreneurs could run business at the comfort of their own homes with their kids.
the factors that drive the Filipinos to become entrepreneurial are filipinos are more likely want to spend their money on materil things. like for instance korean products, filipinos purchase these products because it can prove a great affect in your body. so the filipinos will surely buy and sell products from korea which makes them an entrepreneur
To have a better life.