Because through social interaction we can express our selves individualy and we can express what we wanted to express.
answer: it could be
i mean in science form, it is part of hypothesis that you make during experiments. in other terms it is like sarcasm. asking you a question but not believing you. *slice-o lifey*
2. wolves are scary.
3. we have four calves.
4. here in the philippines, you can find freshly picked strawberries at baguio city.
5. in england, they use trolleys/trollies for transportation. (not sure because i've seen some use trollies)
6. in our house, you can find handkerchiefs/handkerchieves lying around. ( both are correct, dictionary wise)
7. please cut the apple into halves.
8. if you look at our city in a bird's eye view, you would see many red roofs.