Because ther are bad
Of course teachers are enjoying their right as a citizen but there's no assurance that everyone of them experiences the same. Because some are in an unfortunate conditions where there are factors that are hindering them to enjoy their rights.
1. Infancy - "there is dissatisfaction even at an early age"
2. childhood - "one is lazy and only cares about playing and having fun"
3. Adolescence - "An adolescent only cares about love, and being loved"
4. Soldier - "One only cares about pride and honor and will risk his life for temporary things"
5. Justice - "One has tendency to use his wisdom experiences to take advantage of others"
6. Old age - " one loses his voice and authority despite being wise as he becomes weaker physically"
7. Second Childishness - "one goes back to being like an infant; enjoy what you have before you lose everything. life ends"