Yes because by going through these changes I am now more mature and worldly.
"Learning is a cycle that we must carry from life to death. A person who constantly embraces learning will leave this world a wise man, while the man who rejects it will leave this world a fool."- JB. Ram
In order to learn, an individual must experience a scenario that directs them to it, whether direct or indirect.
The same quote applies to changes and experiences; one cannot get far in life if they continue to reject it.
1. Shock/Surprise. I will find a near police station and return the bag.
2. I will be happy. I will go to my dream place which is Japan
3. I will get nervous. I want to change the corruption
4. I will be dissapointed. Im going to thank her then try to eat the food. After I finish to eat, I will pick the food i want
5. I will interview general Antonio Luna and asked him who killed him.
If my parents is bad at me I would like to change my parents to be a kind but if
What I want to change in my community was instead of being shy to each other and pretending to not notice them, feel free to be open and comfortable around their neighborhood and don't judge them by fist saw, hear, and anthing else. And instead of competing to their neighbors about how clean their surrounding, just help each other clean the mess so it can be a win-win situation.
Humans are made to live and work with others in a positive community where we can thrive. We are social beings that have evolved to exist within communities.
Maybe having a unity, participation, and activeness towards activities such as doing an open forum about how we can prevent and keep ourselves healthy in this time of pandemic.