47N = Force
25cm = distance
What is Asked:
Formula and Solution:
Work = Force x distance
Work = 47N x 25cm
Work = 1175 Joules
1175 Joules of work was done.
1. Calculate the work done by a 47 N force pushing a pencil 0.26 m.
2. Calculate the work done by a 47 N force pushing a 0.025 kg pencil o 25 m against a force of 23
3. If a small motor does 520. J of work to move a toy car 260. m, what force does it exert?
4. How much power does it take to lift 30.0 N 10.0 m high in 5.00 s?
5. How much power does it take to lift 300 kg 10.0 m high in 5.00 s?
6. You do 45 J of work in 30 seconds. How much power do you use?
7. A car uses 2,500 Joules in 25 seconds. Find power.
Di masend answers
Pa follow nlng po
Work (W)=Force x distance
Work (W)=(47 N- 23 N) x 0.25 m
Work (W)=24 N x 0.25 m
Work (W)= 6J